Zippers are found in trousers, jacket tents and a variety of other items. They are more convenient than buttons and fasteners and that is why you will find zippers on most items. Well, Zipper Shipper is one of the leading companies in sewing supplies. They provide high-quality zippers and have been in the business for a long time. With over ten years of experience, they offer high-quality products.
Different types of zippers
There are at least four types of zippers highlighted below.
- Separating zippers mainly found in jackets
- Closed end zippers especially found in jeans and trousers or even on boots
- Two-way separating zipper mainly found in sleeping bags
- Two-way head to head zipper two-way tail to tail zipper
Main categories of materials used for zipper teeth
- Metal: – Zipper teeth are made with metal, such zippers are called metal zippers. Most common metals used include aluminum, brass and antique brass. Zipper shipper provides a variety of metal zippers to their clients. This way, the clients appreciate more variety and choice from the wide range of metal zippers available in their online stores.
- molded plastic zippers whose teeth are made of plastic
- Invisible zippers
- Coil or nylon zippers though they have been replaced with polyester zippers.
All these types of zippers are available at Zipper Shipper. You also get the option to have custom made zippers on request.